Isle of Wight Part 3
Hi! Here's more from the Isle of Wight trip! Sorry this thing's been dead for a bit, I've had evil assignments and stuff! Anyway, onward ho with the pictures!!
Panoramic shot of a hilly stretch of field on the Isle of Wight. Please click for a larger image!! :)
Whee, pretty field! I love the colour of the sky!
Creepy spider thing. :( Proudly brought to you by my macro lens!

Look who it is! Looook who it is!! :) Yes, Betsy from the day before! We ran into her owners again the next day! :D
Panoramic shot of a hilly stretch of field on the Isle of Wight. Please click for a larger image!! :)
Whee, pretty field! I love the colour of the sky!
Creepy spider thing. :( Proudly brought to you by my macro lens!
Look who it is! Looook who it is!! :) Yes, Betsy from the day before! We ran into her owners again the next day! :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home