More. For some strange reason, Picasa will only let me post 4 pics at a time. WTF.
Apologies, Picasa continues to complicate my life. :P More pictures from the day of the river festival. We crossed over the bridge to the "city" part of London. Again, pictures are NOT in order. :P
More shiny london transport.
Very, VERY amusing outdoors performance thing at the festival. They had a lot of technical problems because they were using a cheap mp3 player for music, and it kept looping at bad times, but they handled it with much humour and wit (and a little bit of cursing). And at the end, the dude was all, "Of all our audiences, you've definitely been the most..." and I expected him to say something like understanding or patient, but he deadpanned "recent", which I thought was rather cool. Hee. I love her polkadotted dress. :)
Rowing contest thingy. It was quite cold and windy along the river, and these crazies were rowing about shirtless. Happy catching pneumonia, you freaks.
Balloooooooon!
More shiny london transport.
Very, VERY amusing outdoors performance thing at the festival. They had a lot of technical problems because they were using a cheap mp3 player for music, and it kept looping at bad times, but they handled it with much humour and wit (and a little bit of cursing). And at the end, the dude was all, "Of all our audiences, you've definitely been the most..." and I expected him to say something like understanding or patient, but he deadpanned "recent", which I thought was rather cool. Hee. I love her polkadotted dress. :)
Rowing contest thingy. It was quite cold and windy along the river, and these crazies were rowing about shirtless. Happy catching pneumonia, you freaks.
Balloooooooon!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home