Monday, October 16, 2006

Isle of Wight part 2

Hello! This is part 2 of approximately 5 of my Isle of Wight picture post! :) This is still on the first day, when we went to this place called Totland Pier. Lovely place, FREEZING, but beautiful! I've got a major backlog of pictures I need to edit and upload, so please watch this space! Yay!
Wouldn't you know it, the place was closed. Oh, bother!

The edge of the cliff that overlooked the sea. Pretty!

Linda the photographer at work. Her coat that's flapping about? It is HEAVY. Like, insanely thick and heavy. So you can just imagine how insanely windy it was. We could actually feel ourselves being pushed back as the wind buffetted us. :O

Sho pretty! *le glide through arch in white sundress and basket of daisies in hand* :)




Totland Pier. :)

Random little rockpool on the sea shore.


Aw, I love these pictures. It's such a nice, sweet gesture, and quite touching. :) Click on the image for a larger size, you'll be able to see the engravings more clearly!


Emo shot of lonely man walking lonely dog underneath skies overcast with rainclouds of d00m. :D

Hee, I just thought this was rather witty and cute.




AAA BETSY!! THIS DOG WAS SO CUTE!! HEE!! We ran into her on Friday and the day after, and she was so friendly! She'd leap at you and lick you and generally want to be your best friend. Adorrrrable! I love how.. floppy she is. Hee!! Her owners were really lovely, too.

Ancient automobile we saw along the road to our hostel. My sepia-ing skills aren't very good in PS, so sorry if this shot isn't particularly convincingly sepiaish. :(

HEE. Does this look like it was taken by an LC-A? Does it? Does it? I photoshopped the snot out of it by accident, but then thought hmm, it does look a little like an LC-A no?? Heh. Even if it doesn't let me be happy in my denial! If I can't afford a $500 LC-A, I will still (pathetically try to) produce the kickass effects it does! :D Viva la photoshop!

The lamp in hostel room - the end of a long, tiring day that started at 3am. Buenas Noches! More pictures to follow soon! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home